The blog posts are an opportunity for members of the consortium to get creative and address topics of their interest. Originally, they are published in the News section to keep it as diverse and lively as possible.
However, since we give updates about the actions of the project quite frequently these nice texts are quickly “buried” under a flood of news.
In our opinion that’s a pity. Therefore, we list here all the blog posts to enjoy anytime.
- The Carbon Footprint of the Consortium (June 2020, Maik Budde)
- Lessons to be learnt on gender gap from the COVID-19 crisis (August 2020, Beatrice Musig)
- Methane, why is it important? (October 2020, Carolina Garcia)
- UNEP Emissions Gap Report (December 2020, Jairo Barauna)
- Plasma Agriculture (January 2021, Chloé Fromentin)
- PIONEER Celebration of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science – Part I (February 2021, Beatrice Musig, Chloé Fromentin, Marzia Faedda, Golshid Hasrack and Carolina Garcia)
- PIONEER Celebration of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science – Part II Interview with Dr. Maria Victoria Navarro and Dr. Ana Sobota (February 2021, Carolina Garcia with contribution of Marzia Faedda, Chloé Fromentin, Golshid Hasrack and Beatrice Musig)
- Freshwater scarcity: can plasma be an accessible solution? (March 2021, Omar Biondo)
- The changes in CO2 amount in the biosphere from the beginning of the pandemic (September 2021, Minh Nguyen Quang)