Associated Professor at Chemical Engineering Department, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), University of Lisbon. PhD in Chemical Engineering (IST, 1992); M.Sc. in Chemistry of Catalytic Processes (IST, 1984).
- Author and co-author of eight book-chapters; author and co-author of more than 55 papers in international peer-reviewed scientific journals; author and co-author of over 40 publications in scientific conference proceedings;
- Participation in 18 research projects (coordinator/team member), of which two European Projects, seven national FCT funded, 3 national industry co-funded projects, 3 CRUP/CPU and 1 international project in collaboration with companies and foreign laboratories; coordinator of Project at C5Lab;
- Direction and co-direction of eight PhD theses in the fields of NOx abatement; hydrotreating and hydrocracking of heavy oil fractions; microwave field induced heterogeneous catalysis; CO2 methanation with metal containing zeolite catalysts;
- Co-author of two patents.
- Director/co-director of two ESR at PIONEER PhD program
- Project Coordinator at COLAB C5Lab on CO2 methanation
- Head of CATHPRO/G3 research group at CQE/IST
|Institution:||Instituto Superior Técnico Lisboa (IST-CATHPRO)|
|1nd Supervisor:||Domenico Aceto|
|2nd Supervisor:||Golshid Hasrack|